Moving Out Checklist
- Make sure the apartment is as clean as when you first moved in; you will avoid being charged an excessive final cleaning bill.
- Empty refrigerator - but leave fridge turned on.
- Take out garbage (bottles included.)
- Do not leave dirty dishes or pans.
- Turn off all lights.
- Close all shutters and windows.
- Remove all belongings.
- Leave keys next to the phone in your apartment before leaving the apartment.
Note: Each housemate will be charged a minimum final cleaning fee of 35.00 Euro that covers linens and basic cleaning charges.